Monday, July 16, 2007

2007 Summer Camp Second Week

From Summer Camp Second Week

I like writing because writing is a subject I really like to do. I also think that I need some improvements in writing, like putting more descriptive words. Another thing I like is cooking. The reason I like cooking is because it very fun and sometimes it fun to spill stuff. The last thing I like about camp is having friends all over the place. It feels very comfortable.
- Esther Liu

The first thing I like is my classes like music, arts, crafts, cooking, and science. The second thing are my teachers. The third thing is break times.
- Stephanie

The first thing I liked was when the first day that I met Stephannie and Emily. The second thing I like is my friendly teachers. The third thing I like is being in classes, being in classes are a lot of fun.
- Kelly Chu

I like writing, Chinese, and crafting. Most of all I like cooking.
- Joyce

I like to make friends. I like cooking class. I like Joyce.
- Vivienne

I like to play with my friend. I like to do homework. I like to learn about...
- Kevin Chang

I like to play ping pong. I like to make airplane. I like to play games.
- Ari Jeng

Miss Gloria she is nice. M.c.c.p. I like singing. Free time I like drawing and writing.

I like to play with my friends. I like to learn. I like to follow directions.
- Joshua Liu

TAC Camp is a fun day camp. The teachers are really nice and patient to everyone and really helpful. The volunteers also play a very big role in making this camp possible. They help prepare lunch and make sure the teacher and kids have everything they need. At TAC Summer Camp, we have art class, math class, music class, dance class, etc. The variety of activities are tremendous. We have really helpful teachers like Tyler, Toby, Hank, and Alan. We also have our wonderful Gloria and Ho Chie. TAC Summer Camp is the best place to spend summer.
- Edith Chen

This summer camp is not like any other kinds of summer camp I’ve seen. It’s a fun and interesting camp. Unlike some other summer camps, this camp has many freedoms. Everyone is like family and friends and it’s full with friendliness in this summer camp. The teachers such as Gloria, HoChie, Tyler, Toby, Hank, and Alan are wonderful and they taught us many exciting and fun things. TAC Summer Camp is the only fun and exciting camp I’ve ever been to.
- Eunice Tseng

TAC Summer Camp was really.. uhh fun I guess? It has some of the great classes such as Cooking and clay.
- Cindy

I think TAC is very fun with their activities and wonderful lunch. It is very fun for the little kids and the big kids love talking to Tyler and Toby!
- Vivian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry is really weird. I wrote a writing and it's not on there. Henry said. "He said TAC is boring and he played computer." Therefore, that is really stupid of him. He wrote -Virgil. On the bottom. I guess he just wants revenge beecause he is misbehaving and doing all sorts of craps in TAC. He even got kicked out of a class ran by Tyler! Man, I worte this as a complaint. I wrote something that states that TAC is really fun, and the truth is...It is!!! I hope you understand that Henry wrote that not me. I don't poke fun at people and i do not like goth.
Sincerely,
Anonymous